Sunday, January 1, 2017

What is this blog?

About this blog!

So you've found The Girl Of Christ! Yay! I'm super duper excited! But...what exactly is this blog? 

My goal for this blog is to provide Christ-related/influenced encouragement, motivation, and silly fun to share with you as we endure along this journey we call LIFE! Because we can't do this alone. We can't do this without our Creator, who knows us better than we know ourselves! And we all need support, help, and encouragement through trials, whether we'd like to admit it or not.

A few important notes! 
-Not all images/words I post are mine, but I will always try to give credit to items when I can! 
-I am NOWHERE near a professional writer/blogger! In fact this is my first blog! I'll likely make a lot of mistakes!
-I am NOWHERE near a Bible Master! Props to anyone who is! I'm trying my best :)
-ALL GLORY TO GOD 

Join me in my walk of faith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment